Sunday, December 12, 2010

Welcome to the life of an apartment manager!

The things that happen at our apartment complex on a daily basis are just too fun to keep to our selves. So, I've decided to start writing about it.

I will keep the complex name and the people that live there anonymous. I am new to property management, sorta.  I have managed my own rental properties, they where all single family homes.  But, this is a 118 unit "C" class property.  The apartments rent out for $395 to $525 a month.  My background is mostly retail management.  I switched careers when the economy tanked and they where closing retail stores, not opening them.

So, I hope you enjoy the stories of what we deal with everyday.  I think it the most entertaining job I've had!  I welcome your comments, question and suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment